1. If this holiday cream cheese doesn't just sing NOEL I don't know what does. Yep- its a 20.
2. I am sure that your mailman would bend over backwards to put your mail in the right mailbox (or is that just my issue?) if you made him this spiced pear and pistachio bread. Pistachios = love.
3. This peppermint chocolate bread is certainly better than a lump of coal. Maybe sub some pumpkin in there for the oil, you know, just for nutritional value?
4. I'm almost done with my list of naughty 20s. This General Tso's Chicken is a must. For my love.
5. Sur La Table has the cutest collection of food ornaments. This Brussels Sprout calls to me.
6. What would cause my wee babe to enjoy smoked oysters? Her father. That's what. I know- I was shocked as well. Right down the hatch. I hope that she doesn't like pickled herring. Or I will be surrounded by people who crave canned, preserved, slimy, fishy, sea creatures.
I hope that I didn't spoil your appetite. That was not my intention.