About Me


My name is Lindsay Kay Kordick.  I am a registered dietitian and an ACSM Health and Fitness Specialist. 

I currently work as a personal trainer and group fitness class instructor at The Club in Bozeman, a small personal health club located in Bozeman, MT.  I am also employed by Bozeman Deaconess Hospital as an outpatient clinical dietitian.  I get to work with patients and develop programs for the Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center, the Cancer Support Community, Community Health Partners, the Bozeman Deaconess Diabetes Center, and Montana State University Athletics (Go Bobcats!).

I hold a Master's degree in Exercise and Nutrition Sciences from Montana State University.  I completed a dietetic internship at Cal Poly University in Pomona, CA, where I had opportunities to work at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in clinical nutrition, the Orange County Department of Public Health, as well as in UCLA's Acosta Athletic Training Center.

I believe that eating healthy does NOT have to be a full time job.  However, the daily choices that we make will affect our health.  It's all about BALANCE!  If we eat healthy 80% of the time, then for the remaining 20%, we can eat foods that may not be all that good for us.

My life is so blessed. My husband, Kevin, is my number one supporter.  We live with our baby girl, Vonn, and two dogs, Moose and Friday, and we LOVE our life.  We live in Bozeman, MT with hundreds of fantastic running and hiking trails and three ski hills within one hour of our house.  The winter is survivable (thanks to our ability to enjoy outdoor activity) and the summers are world-class.  I enjoy cooking and I am so excited to share some healthy (and not so healthy) recipes with you!

I accept requests!  Let me help you make your 20% recipes look more like 80% recipes!