1. My fellow Bozeman-livin blogger, Mary at The Kitchen Paper does this and I think it is the best idea ever. Props!
2. Push-ups and I are frenemies. If I do them religiously I love them. But once I fall off of the push-up wagon I despise them. That's why these made me so incredibly happy (and sore) this week. It was like I wasn't doing push-ups, but I WAS.
3. Speaking of exercise.......I need to do more of these. And these. And these. Because I have wear one of these Memorial Day weekend.
4. Which means I probably shouldn't make these. But I might anyways.
5. BTW: I DID find the perfect t-shirt. It's at ASOS. The material is thick, shape is perfect, a little bit of style but still basic, washes up nicely. And it's cheap.