Today I know....
Judging by this forecast I have a while to wait.
2. I am newly obsessed with these. I think that I would wear them every day this summer. Every day that I have to put on real clothes that is. As I type this I notice that it has started snowing. Good grief.
3. I have a thing for avocados lately. Not that that's a new thing. Fun fact: I had never eaten an avocado until I met my SoCal-grown hubby 10 years ago. That's 21 years of my life wasted.
4. Based on this avocado obsession I make this for lunch a lot. Simple goodness.
5. I spend a good portion of each day planning what my baby girl's first foods will be and in what order. Dietitian brain on overdrive. I think I am starting with butternut squash in a couple of weeks. EXCITING! I am hoping her first word is YUM.
6. I have no idea why this is so darn funny but it cracks me up.
7. Fashion world: if you really want to impress me, please create a nursing top that is as cute as this, but functions like this. Best of luck.
8. I am having this for dinner. Skillet-style. I will let you know how it turns out.
9. I wish I was also having this. I am only human.
10. And that reminds me......these look like a healthful, wonderful thing.