Friday, July 11, 2014
1. It's fig season! I love love love fresh figs- but they are hard to find in my neck of the woods. This smoothie with almond milk and figs looks amazing!
2. I've admitted before that I'm not a salmon lover. But this Bruschetta Salmon recipe has me rethinking that...........
3. Tacos with spicy potato filling? Yep- my hubby will love me forever for making this one!
4. Salt and vinegar anything can't be bad. These sweet potato wedges look fabulous!
5. I've never met a homemade veggie burger that I didn't like. I'm sure this smokey sweet potato and black bean burger would fall into that category as well.
6. And then how about something to wash it down? This peach and grapefruit sangria should do the trick!
7. And here's some good reading on sugar and cancer for you! Just a little FYI from the Cancer Dietitian.
Posted by Lindsay Kay Kordick, MS, RD, LN, HFS at 3:30 AM