Isn't it amazing that one of the largest muscle groups in our bodies can get neglected?
Let's fix that.
--start with a hip flexor stretch like this one.......
1. Side lying leg lifts- keep toe pointed down, lead with heel x 20 each side
2. Clamshell x 20 each side (with band above knees for extra resistance)
3. Hip lifts x 25 (or 12-15 each side if one legged)
4. Lifted hip marching x 25 total
5. Donkey kicks (make sure to squeeze your glutes and not over extend your back) x 15 each leg
REPEAT before moving on to the next exercises
THE BIG GUNS
6. Goblet squats (weight of choice) x 20
7. Jump squats x 20
8. Resistance band side walks x 20 steps each direction
REPEAT the Big Guns before stretching
9. Crossover glute stretch - hold 30 seconds on each side