What is the best gift to give someone who is starting to make healthy changes in his/her life?
Support. Encouragement. Kind words.
What's the second best gift? Something that supports their efforts, without saying "you need to do something ASAP".
How about one of these...........
1. A new water bottle. With a straw. Because a straw encourages drinking. And we all know that water is essential for living a healthy lifestyle. This one is insulated, so it will keep your water cool and it won't sweat and leave a puddle on your desk!
2. Sport earbuds. I just received a pair of these myself since my wee babe destroyed my other ones (she didn't mean to, I'm sure). These are great- they have great sound and they stay in place. And they're purty and come in many colors.
3. A bountiful basket. This co-op serves many many locations. A basket of fresh goods is delivered to a central location weekly, and you pick it up and enjoy! The best part? It's a surprise what will be in your basket each week! It encourages trying new fresh foods. Love it.
4. A 4 cup food processor. I use mine at least three times a week. It's perfect for little processing jobs around the kitchen. And the colors that it comes in makes it easy to find one that everyone will enjoy!
5. A great new hat built for winter exercise. Like the ones at Sauce Headwear. Check out their new styles and patterns! Sure to please.
6. A subscription to a healthy eating magazine. Your recipient will receive new cooking inspiration each month- delivered right to their mailbox (or tablet if you choose). Some of my favorites are........