2. That being said, give these a whirl this year!
3. I am a sucker for a good granola. Quinoa granola is on my to-do list. In the meantime, try out this one from Country Cleaver.
4. Baby Gap is where it's at for high fashion in infancy as far as I'm concerned. My wee babe will be sporting this come spring. I absolutely positively could not help myself.
5. Why do I love shoes so much but despise buying new running shoes? A pair of these would help ease that pain, however.
6. I used to not like potatoes. Weird. I still don't like mashed potatoes. Weird. I DO need these in my life.
8. I realize that there is a TON of parenting advice out there. I finally found someone who speaks to my mommy voice and I thought I would share her blog. Like it or leave it but it's where I'm at right now.