1. Ah spring..... yesterday I took my babe on a run to the park and she had her first swing ride. Today it snowed. As is life.
2. Learning how to crochet is on my bucket list. So I can make things like this. How fab is that?
3. Also on my bucket list is riding an elephant. On the beach. Would it be weird than an elephant would be walking on the beach? I Googled it and this is what I found:
I guess it happens!
4. This has me intrigued....... could two of my favorite foods (asparagus and grapefruit) REALLY be eaten TOGETHER?
5. When I am no longer nursing my sweet babe I will be making these. And visiting this website a bit more often.
6. This is one of the best inventions ever. It serves me only one purpose: pureeing soups. But I could honestly not live without it.
7. These may need to happen today. Greek yogurt swirl in a brownie? Sounds healthy. Don't let that fool you. Not an 80. But I bet delicious.
8. I made this yesterday. But without the aleppo and with minced caramelized red onions on top. Yummo.
9. Baked carrot sticks? Yes please.