1. My hubby hates Pinterest. Anytime I start a sentence with "Honey?...." his response is now automatically "No". Shut down. He doesn't even wait for the question. He knows what it involves. But, really, the only home projects that I want him to do are this and this and this and this and this and this. Until next week.
2. I'm currently searching for the perfect t-shirt. I have no idea what qualities I am looking for in a t-shirt. I likely will have no idea what it is I am looking for until I find it. The search continues.
3. This article about microwaves made me really happy this week. Not that I use mine all that much. But I am really excited that my family will not perish from my nuking leftovers occasionally.
4. As it turns out these turn out really well when made in a skillet (not baked). Layer the vegetable "sauce" with layers of tortilla chips in your skillet, cover and cook on medium-low for 10 minutes. Easy peasy.
5. Currently debating about whether I am making quinoa burgers or falafel for dinner. It may end up being a combo. Wish me (and my hubbster) luck.
6. My girly friends and I have decided that we are doing this. Scary? Yes. But at this mommyhood stage of my life I need something to get me from here to here and this may be the thing to do it.
7. I have changed my mind and I think that my babe's first food will be avocado. Poor kid won't be eating solids until she's 14 because I keep changing my mind about what I want to feed her.
8. Really want to eat the heck out of this. But I think I could do without the mayo, sour cream and heavy cream. ..... health-ified maybe?
9. For my gluten-free peeps I found this. Looks amazing Julia!
10. This is from one of my new favorite food bloggers, Maya at Alaska from Scratch, and I must make them soon.
11. I am in crazy spring cleaning mode and selling EVERYTHING that is not nailed down on eBay. My love may come home one day and find his precious gone (that be the dog not the baby). He'd better be quick on his feet!