I am feeling overwhelmed with all of the things that I am thankful for today. Giving thanks is important for our health. It can help with depression and it can improve the flowage of happy hormones which increases your positive outlook on life.
Here are my tops:
4. I am thankful for my fantastic homegirls. The ones I run with. The ones I don't. The ones I speak to daily. The ones I speak to yearly. They keep me sane and let me cry but most of the time make me laugh until I cry. They got my back.
5. I am thankful for my warm home and my simple life. And my dogs who bring me so much joy and laughter.
6. I am thankful for my job. Truly, I am the luckiest person ever. I love going to work. I get to help people be healthy. And talk about food and exercise all day. And I get paid for it. And I have wonderful bosses and I love my co-workers. Fantastic.
7. I am thankful for where I get to live. It's beautiful. My community and the scenery bring happiness and comfort (except when it's really really cold- then it's still pretty, but cold).
8. I am thankful for all of you. Those who follow me, those who check on me occasionally. This blogging thing is truly enjoyable for me and without you it would mean nothing at all.